Now, almost 100 years later, Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc. works hard to maintain the traditions of integrity, honesty, and hospitality that this business was founded on. We provide high quality merchandise at competitive pricing at all of our 10 store locations in Arizona and New Mexico. There, you will find anything and everything such as Navajo handcrafted Horse Hair Pottery, handcrafted Native American jewelry, Minnetonka Moccasins, western figurines, even T-shirts, shot glasses, and fireworks!
In addition to our store locations, Bowlin's has expanded to encompass 5 Dairy Queens along I-10 and I-40, a web store, an outdoor advertising division, and an up and coming wholesale division. Mr. Claude Bowlin worked hard to get this business started, and we are working hard to maintain it in a way that would make him proud! If you're ever in the area of our office or store locations, please stop by for a visit! We'd love to show you true Bowlin hospitality!
|Our 10 store locations:|
1. Flying C Ranch Travel Center & DQ
2. Picacho Peak Travel Center & DQ
3. Picacho Peak Plaza Travel Center
4. Bluewater Outpost Travel Center & DQ
5. Running Indian Travel Center
6. Old West Trading Post
7. Akela Flats Trading Post
8. Butterfield Station Travel Center & DQ
9. Continental Divide Trading Post
10. "The Thing?" Travel Center & DQ